Since 2006, RESCo has been setting the bar for turnkey expert-level solar photovoltaic (PV) services to commercial and industrial customers across Canada. In 2017, RESCo expanded its services to include design and installation of Batter Energy Storage Systems (BESS). RESCo is a highly-regarded consulting engineering firm with in-house office and field resources and performs electrical work all across Canada.
Over the years RESCo has brought together a talented and committed workforce to ensure that each project is carried out to the highest quality possible. All of the RESCo office and staff receive in-house certified mandatory safety training and are trained in the latest industry leading standards for all scopes of work including quality and environmental issues. It is due to the unwavering commitment to quality and safety of our dedicated team that has allowed RESCo to proudly maintain a CAD-7 safety rating with WSIB for so many years.
With over a decade in the renewable energy industry, RESCo strives to deliver sustainable solutions to its customers, reflecting positive business practices that impact our community, environment, and corporate value. RESCo delivers increased life of products through active preventative maintenance solutions, onsite recycling and material sorting, as well as the use of electric and hybrid fleet vehicles for our crews.
We are your green energy partner™.
- “Solar PV Project of the Year, 2018” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “Solar PV Project of the Year, 2017” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “Clean50 Renewable Energy Award, 2017” – Delta Management
- “President’s Award, 2016” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “Best of the Best Award, 2014” – Toronto Construction Association
- “Solar Industry Leader, 2013” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “EPC of the Year, 2012” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “PV Project of the Year, 2011” – Canadian Solar Industries Association
- “Green Ribbon Award, 2011” – University of Toronto